A few friends


Hey fellow travelers....


While I was blogging, I came across a few other wonderful bloggers that caught my eye. These bloggers could help you as they have helped me too.


While backpacking and solo trips, we are usually on a shoe string budget and we need to still enjoy with whatever budget we have set. In such a scenario, it is essential to have proper planning and scheduling. We tend to overspend or under spend most of the time due to lack of planning. I have been in such situations quite a lot of times. But one fine day I came across a blog giving tips on how to enjoy your trips with a limited budget. The blogger is Shaurya Mehra and he too is a travel enthusiast. You guys can follow his blogs as well for great travel tips.

One of the most essential things when you travel is CameraDid you know that hardcore travelers use different cameras for different purposes, depending on the type of travel they do? Well this was a news for me as well. While researching on cameras, I came across a blog on this and I instantly started following this blogger Jaspreet. This guy is an encyclopaedia of Cameras. You can find anything and everything about cameras in his blogs. So, feel free to follow this wonderful fellow blogger.

Traveling always gets a smile on my face. I feel energized and happy every time I travel. Besides traveling if there is anything that can get a smile on my face is this great entertainment club which hosts one of the best stand-up comedy shows. It’s a treat to watch a lot of talented artists performing at their best to help us forget all our worries and laugh as if we're are all kids. Do check out "The Spotted Hyena" for the upcoming show updates and videos.


While we are on the topic of being happy and smiling, I think most of us would agree that having delicious food automatically gets a smile on our face. If you are a big foodie and are always looking to try out new and mouth-watering recipes then  Foodie Zone is the place to be. Do check out the recipes and let me know your preferences as well. Would surely love to try new recipes.

Last but not the least. This I feel is one of the most important things each and every one of us should do is to care about the environment. We all know how global warming has started affecting everything around us and its time we start doing anything we can to help protect our environment.
I have brought home a few houseplants and believe me I smile every time I look at them. They just make me happy. According to Lifestyle "Indoor plants absorb Carbon dioxide and keep oxygen flowing and purify the air by removing Toxins from the air." Now if you guys are wondering how to and where to start looking for household plants, then I have the perfect place for you. It is called To Grow a Green ThumbHere you can ask for any advice related to the houseplants and I'm sure y'all would be immensely satisfied with their advice. So, let us all pledge to get at least 1 houseplant each and do our little bit for the environment.

As you all would have noticed that the theme for today was Happiness , so keep smiling and keep traveling and don't forget to share your views on what you think of these fellow bloggers.

Cheers !!






Comments

Popular Posts